viernes, 12 de septiembre de 2014

Wood's Charts

LLUÍS TRASHKID
The Colors – Growing up american
Plastic Bertrand - Pogo Pogo
Forgotten Rebels – Tell me you love me
Soda Fraise – Ça baigne dans l’huile
The Kids – The city is dead
The Saints – No Time
The Viletones – Screaming fist
Knots – Heartbreaker
The Bureaucrats – Feel the pain
The Cigarettes – You were so young
Big Brown & the Gamblers – My testament
McKinley Mitchell – You’re not gonna break my heart
Young Jessie – Teacher gimmie back
Four Shells – Hot Dog
Ted Taylor – Don’t lie
Billy & the Legands – Spunky Onions
Teddy & the Rough Riders – Pathfinder
Crash Craddock – Boom Boom Baby
Ted Lyons & his Cubs – Jaan Pehechaan Ho
Cock Sparrer - Take a ride
The Saints – (I’m) Stranded
Zakary Thaks – I need you
The Stems - Tears me in two

 
MIQUI PUIG
Polansky y el Ardor - Ataque preventivo de la URSS
Carmonas - Mira papá
Giuda - Number 10
Stanley Brinks and The Wave Pictures - Orange Juice       
Vic Godard & The Subway Sect - Split Up The Money       
Telegrama - Chica del Metro
Zoquillos - Nancy
Mujeres - Aquellos ojos
Pan Total - Tiempos Nuevos, Tiempos Salvajes



 XAVI SÁNCHEZ
The Records -Teenerama
The Flamin’ Groovies - You Tore Me Down
Poppees - Jelousy
The Go Go’s - We Got the Beat
Delmonas - Farmer John
Lio - Banana Split
Los Nikis - Ernesto
The Rezillos - Flying saucer attack
Adam Ant - Stand And Deliver
Serge Gainsbourg - Qui est in, qui est out



COCO
Sonny burgess - Find my baby for me
Comet gain - Jack nance hair
The sonics - Cinderella
Jello biafra & mojo nixon - Will the fetus be aborted?
The Ideals - The Gorilla
Dion & the belmonts - Runaround Sue
Mansfield feat. Yokoyama Ken - Car Club'69
Monks - Oh-how to do now
The Schlala Las - 1,2,3,4
The flips - 1 and 1
The modern lovers - Roadrunner
David Peter and The Wilde Sect - Don't leave me
The 5678's - Guitar Date
Vincent Vincent and The Villains - On my own
Mother and The Adicts - Oh yeah...you look quite nice
Andy Anderson - Johnny Valentine

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario